I had another opportunity to photograph a wedding at my church. It was an evening wedding. Simple and casual was the theme. The couple wanted to go the non-traditional route and change it up a bit. No lighting of the candles, no piano music. Just a harpist playing beautiful sweet music.
 |
| The bride and groom handed out leis and beaded necklaces to their family members before the ceremony |
 |
| The married couple |
 |
| Their beautiful cake was vegan |
 |
| The happy couple! |
I had a dilemma trying to decide which lens to use. I brought my 24-85mm, 60mm micro, and 85mm lens with me. I ended up using the 24-85mm for 90% of the time and the 60mm for close ups. I also used my SB-700 flash with diffuser when the lighting became difficult to capture the moment.
While I enjoy photographing weddings at my church, I hope to do some weddings at another venue. I would enjoy the challenge and change of environment. We'll see.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun wedding - they look like a fun couple. I'm still too chicken to shoot anyone's wedding, although one of my son's teacher's said if she ever got married again, she would ask me.... still, too much pressure!
I got my D600 two days ago. I love it. No regrets....
Post a Comment