Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Hubby Preaching


This morning my hubby preached a sermon "Is He Real?" at our church.  He is recovering nicely from his surgery from a little over two weeks ago.  He still has to take it easy and avoid any lifting for a few more weeks.  Being around church family and friends is very uplifting for the both of us as well as sharing God's message.




It took me a couple of practice shots before I finally captured a decent picture.  Remember, it's been a few weeks since I've picked up my camera.  No flash used.



3 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

It must have been great for you husband to preach and for you also to pick up the clear again after so long. Great low light shot.

Anonymous said...

Church is one of the hardest places to shoot...low light and you don't want to use the flash; I usually end up with noise because of the high ISO I have to resort to. That's one nice photo of your hub. Good to hear all is on the mend and your camera is in hand!

2BPhotog said...

Thank you for the complements. Hubby is getting used to being the subject of my photog moments. Preaching is second nature to him. He's also a great lecturer on plants/horticulture.

Helene...what mode do you typically have your camera set to (P,M,or A)?

I have set my camera to not go any higher than ISO 3200 when I'm in P-mode.