Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Hubby...Apostle John

Last Sunday, Hubby was busy presenting a plant lecture at the local garden center.  Today, Hubby was busy presenting a sermon to our church.  He was the Apostle John.  Let me say...he was very convincing.


A close up of Hubby (200mm)


My Hubby can be very animated during a lecture or sermon and is constantly on the move.  It makes it very difficult for me to take good/sharp pictures of him.  After our church service, I thanked him for standing still or moving slowly.  His  reply?  "Well I was portraying an old man...so I couldn't move that fast"







In case, you're wondering...I'm building a pictorial porfolio for my Hubby.  He is looking to become a pastor one day.  



(200mm)

Yes, one day I will become a Pastor's wife.  I can't sing worth beans.  I can't play a musical instrument.  Let's just say I'm not musically inclined.

I can take pretty decent pictures.  Maybe I can become a Pastor's Photog wife?

I took over 100 pictures of my Hubby, Apostle John.  Only a handful came out blurred.  We both had a great day!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Very cool...I imagine he had the audience in the palm of him hand!

Anonymous said...

That's 'his hand.' Sorry!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Sounds like a good day all round. Great photos in a low light setting too.

2BPhotog said...

Thank you. I used my monopod for the first time in church. It made a huge difference in the results I was getting.