Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Snowball in April?


Yes!  As in the Snowball Viburnums are blooming!  I call them "pom-pom" flowers, but Hubby keeps correcting me...it's Snowball.   Right now most of the blooms are green.  I did find a bunch that were in full bloom and looking quite beautiful:

Snowball Viburnums



4 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

I've had such an enjoyable morning looking through your photos! Our bleeding hearts and pom-poms (o: are just starting to bloom here. I'm looking into a new camera, but I am a Canon person, mostly because of all the lenses I have. So glad you like your new Nikon...I always felt they were very sharp pictures. Thanks for the comment on my blog too...

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely lovely. I have yet to start any work on the garden but would love to have some of these!

2BPhotog said...

Anita...thank you! Bleeding hearts are one of my faves. I enjoy the bright pink flowers against the bright green leaves. Looking forward to seeing what new camera you end up with. :)

2BPhotog said...

Helene...thanks! As long as I keep bringing my camera with me in the gardens, unfortunately no work will get done. lol!