Thursday, July 4, 2013
A Quiet Morning!
I saw hubby off to work early this morning. I was standing on our porch enjoying the peacefulness of the morning. The sky was overcast and the temperature was warm with a little humidity in the air. I took a stroll around our garden and realized it was a perfect opportunity to take some pictures. I grabbed my camera and my 60mm micro lens and headed back out for a quick photo adventure.
I took a few steps off our porch and noticed a few spider webs tucked in between the shrubs. I got down really low to the ground and captured the morning dew on the webs:
I also found a spider resting in it's web:
I saw our colorful daylilies blooming. Too bad the flowers don't last a long time:
I'm so thankful for a long weekend. Time to unwind, rest, and enjoy my hobbies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Lovely! I like the last crimson daylily the best - such wonderful colors and clarity!
Post a Comment