Thursday, June 14, 2012

Miniatures! Examples in the Garden

I always enjoy visiting the local garden center.  I enjoy it more now that I have a awesome point and shoot camera with me all the time.  I'll never miss a photo opportunity like these wonderful miniature gardens.  Check out the clever planters they use.  How many tiny garden props can you spot?

How cute!

The BBQ grill is the planter

What a great way to reuse an old wagon!

Now that's creativity in the works!




2 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

They are gorgeous! I wonder how long they will look perfect for as the plants grow. Would make lovely gift alternative to a bunch of flowers for the right person too.

2BPhotog said...

I guess one would need tiny scissors to keep the plants trimmed. :D It would be interesting to see what this would look like at the end of our summer. I still can't get over how tiny the props are.